Start Date: Friday 14th January 2022
Closing Date: Monday 31st January 2022
Interviews: Interviews will be arranged on receipt of applications
Salary: £12.17-£15.60 an hour
Contract Type: Fixed term to 1 July
£12.17-£15.60 an hour depending on qualifications & experience, time to prepare and feedback will be paid as well as face to face Hours vary: Term time, hour sessions start at 3:15, 4:30 or 5:30 pm School holiday, sessions start at various times from 10 am to 2pm
Starting February 2022
Interviews will be arranged on receipt of applications
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic people to work with our successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
● Support students aged 11 to 18 to make further progress in their learning
● Lead small group support sessions focusing on targeted subjects (e.g. English, maths)
● Liaise with key staff such as Heads of Department to develop and receive work to support intervention and mentoring sessions
● Work on a one to one or small group basis with students
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
● Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
● Is willing to work flexibly
● Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Is able to solve problems and be proactive
● Has an excellent sense of humour
We welcome applications from candidates with exams, speech and language, intervention and teaching experience, as well as applications from those new to the role with transferable skills from another sector.
The ability to also support learning in other subjects such as history, geography, French, German or Spanish would also be desirable, but not essential.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact Mr C Ryall (Deputy Headteacher), email@example.com or by phoning the school on 01787 375232.
Closing date for applications: once appointments are made