Start Date: Tuesday 23rd November 2021
Closing Date: Friday 10th December 2021
Interviews: W/C Monday 13th December 2021
Salary: Grade 3, Point 4 - 6 (£19,264 - £20,043) Pro Rata
Contract Type: Permanent - required for January 2022 for 35 hours per week (8.30 am - 16.00 pm) for 39 weeks per year.
Learning Support Assistant
Grade 3, Point 4 – 6 (£19,264 - £20,043) Pro Rata
Required for January 2022 for 35 hours per week (08.30 am – 16.00 pm)
for 39 weeks per year.
Part time hours considered and can be discussed at interview
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic, hardworking people to join this successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- Support students to be successful in their learning.
- Lead small group intervention focusing on literacy and numeracy.
- Work on a one to one basis with students.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to solve problems and be proactive
- Has an excellent sense of humour
We welcome applications from candidates with exams, speech and language, intervention and teaching experience, as well as applications from those new to the role with transferrable skills from another sector.
If you are interested, please go to our website for an application form and further information, tgschool.net
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th December 2021.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 13th December 2021
Previous applicants need not apply