Start Date: Monday 21st June 2021
Closing Date: Monday 5th July 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 13th July 2021
Salary: Grade 3, Point 4 – 6 (£18,933 - £19,698) Pro Rata
Contract Type: Required for September 2021 for 35 hours per week (08.30 am – 16.00 pm) for 39 weeks per year.
Learning Support Assistant
Grade 3, Point 4 – 6 (£18,933 - £19,698) Pro Rata
Required for September 2021 for 35 hours per week (08.30 am – 16.00 pm)
for 39 weeks per year.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join this successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- Support students to be successful in their learning.
- Lead small group intervention focusing on literacy and numeracy.
- Work on a one to one basis with students.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to solve problems and be proactive
- Has an excellent sense of humour
We welcome applications from candidates with exams, speech and language, intervention and teaching experience, as well as applications from those new to the role with transferrable skills from another sector.
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th July 2021.
Interviews: Tuesday 13th July 2021.
Previous applicants need not apply.