Start Date: Tuesday 20th April 2021
Closing Date: Friday 30th April 2021
Interviews: Thursday May 6th 2021
Salary: Grade 3, Point 4 – 6 (£18,933 - £19,698) Pro Rata
Contract Type: Permanent, part time - required for May 2021 for 35 hours per week (08.30 am – 16.00 pm) for 39 weeks per year.
Learning Support Assistant
Grade 3, Point 4 – 6 (£18,933 - £19,698) Pro Rata
Required for May 2021 for 35 hours per week (08.30 am – 16.00 pm)
for 39 weeks per year.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join this successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- Support students to be successful in their learning.
- Lead small group intervention focusing on literacy and numeracy.
- Work on a one to one basis with students.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to solve problems and be proactive
- Has an excellent sense of humour
We welcome applications from candidates with exams, speech and language, intervention and teaching experience, as well as applications from those new to the role with transferrable skills from another sector.
If you are interested, please go to our website for an application form and further information, tgschool.net
Closing date for applications: Friday April 30th 2021.
Interviews will be on Thursday May 6th 2021