Start Date: Monday 8th June 2020
Closing Date: Friday 26th June 2020
Interviews: Monday 6th July 2020
Salary: Grade 3, Point 4 – 6 (£18,426 - £19,171) Pro Rata
Contract Type: Permanent Part Time (36 hours per week / 39 weeks per year)
Learning Support Assistant
Grade 3, Point 4 – 6 (£18,426 - £19,171) Pro Rata
Required for September 2020 for 36 hours per week (08.30 am – 16.00 pm)
for 39 weeks per year.
We are seeking to appoint three enthusiastic, hardworking people to join this successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- Support students to be successful in their learning.
- Lead small group intervention focusing on literacy and numeracy.
- Work on a one to one basis with students.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to solve problems and be proactive
- Has an excellent sense of humour
We welcome applications from candidates with exams, speech and language, intervention and teaching experience, as well as applications from those new to the role with transferrable skills from another sector.
If you are interested, please go to our website for an application form and further information, tgschool.net
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th June 2020.
Candidates who are selected for interview will be notified by Wednesday 1st July 2020 and interviews will be on Monday 6th July 2020.