It is important for you to present yourself appropriately when you are in school. Our uniform sets the standard the school expects and is appropriate for a place of work. Excessive make up, coloured nail varnish and extreme hairstyles are inappropriate for a school. For safety reasons, no earrings are allowed but, you can have one stud in each ear and a wristwatch may be worn. No other jewellery is allowed, including necklaces, wristbands, nose studs and other facial piercings. You will be asked to remove these items if you wear them to school.
Years 7 to 11
- TGS Blazer.
- TGS Tie.
- Formal style school trousers (e.g. no skinny fit or flares).
- Girls - TGS style “straight” school skirt (e.g. no pleats, flared, zips and does not hug the figure). Skirts should be an appropriate length, just above the knee will be acceptable. Skirts should not be of a jersey type fabric.
- Plain white buttoned shirt (collar must fasten).
- Black socks.
- Plain black shoes (Not canvas or training shoes - for example no Vans, Nike or Converse).
- Optional TGS jumper, no other jumpers are permitted.
To order uniform please order online using the link below, or download and complete the order form and return it to Student Services.
Acceptable shoe types;
Unacceptable shoe types;