Specific Duties of your Sixth Form Prefects
- Take part in preparation and presentation of the talk to pupils and parents at the 6th form information evening.
- Link with a House group
- Attend House assemblies
- Help organise House competitions
- Assembly duty – assist staff at assembly time to ensure smooth entry and exit of pupils.
- Represent the school at functions where appropriate e.g: Prize giving.
- Take a leading role in Secondary Transfer/ Transition (act as a guide, help to draw up duty points, sixth form display).
- Take prospective parents/members of staff on tours of the school
- Ensure a rota is organised for tidying the study areas
- Supporting TGS Duty staff at lunchtime
If you’d like more information on the roll of the TGS Sixth Form Prefects please speak to Mr Alexander.