Extended Project Qualification
The Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) is an in-depth study which can take the form of an experiment, extended essay, performance or project. All Sixth-Form students studying at Thomas Gainsborough School are expected to produce an EPQ. It is graded A*- E and provides UCAS Points. It is an independent learning opportunity unlike anything else available to you in the school curriculum.
The EPQ helps you stand out
Watch this video from AQA to see how the EPQ can help you stand out in university applications and when looking for employment.
Summer Term Assembly Presentation:
- Referencing – University of Queensland
- Top Tips from TGS Students
- AQA EPQ Specification 7993.PDF
- EPQ – Summer Term assembly KALversion1
- EPQ Deadlines 2014
- EPQ Grade Boundaries (2013-14)
- EPQ Survival Guide – A5 – v7g
- EPQ Timeline 2014